Rates & Policies
Monday - Thursday
$160 / night
Friday - Sunday
$160 / night
Attention For those Concerned about Coronavirus disease (COVID-19):
Please know we take great care in cleaning and sanitizing our cabins. Our normal policies will stay in affect, including our cancellation policy UNLESS a formal state-wide travel ban is implemented due to a health crisis.
You may consider purchasing trip insurance through a 3rd party insurer such as https://www.squaremouth.com/
- Rates are based on a two-person occupancy
- Visits require a two-night minimum stay
- A three-night minimum is required on most holiday weekends
- You must be 21 years of age to rent a cabin
- Unauthorized guests/visitors during your stay is not allowed. The cabin is to be occupied by two adults ONLY
- 50% deposit required to hold any reservation
- Full balance is due one week before check-in if you are booking within 7 days or less of your visit
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted
- A 6% lodging tax & 6% booking fee will be added to the rental rates. The entire booking fee is charged with your deposit
1. SMOKING IS PROHIBITED inside the premises rented. Ash trays are provided on the decks and smoking is permitted outside, with the slider door closed. Smoking inside the cabin will result in a $150 charge.
2. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED.
3. No discharging of any type of weapon or fireworks on rented premises.
4. NO HUNTING ALLOWED.
5. LOUD MUSIC and excessive noise will not be tolerated. Day or Night Please keep in mind that we have neighbors and other guests nearby.
6 FIRES are permitted in the fire ring area only. I am happy to offer free firewood. Excessive amounts of firewood used will result in additional charges to your credit card.
7. INSECTS, SPIDERS CRITTERS
Please be aware that you are coming to stay in an unspoiled, wooded environment. We spray regularly for insects and bugs. However, you may likely encounter insect, spiders and critters during your stay. We will not refund your rental fee if you see them during your visit.
8. PLEASE RESPECT our neighbors property and privacy by limiting your hikes or ventures to Bluebird Ridge property. PROPERTY LINES ARE NOT ALWAYS MARKED.
9. You must be at least 21 years of age to rent and stay in a cabin, unless approval has been obtained from Bluebird Ridge. Unauthorized Guests/Visitors during your stay is not allowed. The cabins are for TWO ADULTS ONLY.
10. DAMAGE TO PREMISES OR PROPERTY In the event Lessee, their guests, family or agents cause damage to Lessor's premises or property, Lessee agrees to pay for the cost of repairs. Lessor agrees to provide an itemized statement of the damage and the cost of repair within thirty 30 days from the last date of occupancy.
11. CHECK IN TIME After 300 p.m. CHECK OUT TIME 1100 a.m.
12. Please leave the premises as you found it...CLEAN. We reserve the right to charge additional fees if the Cabin requires excessive cleaning. Clean, dry and put your dishes back where you found them.
13. LIABILITY The Rental agrees to assume all responsibility for any accident, injury or damage that may result in or about the premises, to persons or property, and that the Owner of the premises shall not be held liable, or responsible for such injury, accident or damage.
14. AMENITIES Occasionally appliances, hot tubs, etc., can malfunction. We will service and restore these amenities as quickly as we can, but will not make any rental fee concession for time spent without these items.
15. CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancel more than 21 days in advance receive a refund MINUS a $50 cancellation fee. Cancel within 8-21 days of arrival and receive a 50% refund. No refunds for cancellations with 7 days of arrival. All cancellations will be charged a minimum $50 fee. NO REFUNDS will be given for cancellations due to inclement weather, early departures, medical issues, or loss of electricity, water, or other services that are out of our control.e.g. "Acts of God"/Mother Nature The only exception to our refund policy would be a statewide travel ban due to a medical/health crisis. We encourage guest to purchase travel insurance to protect your trip.
VIOLATION OF ANY ONE OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN TERMINATION OF YOUR STAY AND LOSS OF RENT.